Good morning and happy Sunday! I hope you’re having a fab weekend! Before we start the week anew, here is a great review from the best in the beauty bloggers at the Beauty Blog Network. We rock. Come and see.
- Beauty Anonymous brings you Chanel limited-edition Levres Douceur lip palette.
- A Touch of Blusher looks at YSL’s spring 2009 collection.
- Beauty Banter reveals 7 tips to cut costs (but not your beauty) during these crazy economic times!
- Beauty Junkie in SF gets back into the natural skincare trend with a review of some of Boscia’s great products. Preservatives are for sissies!
- Beauty and Fashion Tech loves her new DHC Eye Shadow Palette and Eye Shadow Brush
- Teri from Beautiful Makeup Search is hooked on PerriconeMD Firming Neck Cream – come find out why.
- Aging Beautiful has the complete line up from Sensual Sensations – the new line from Dr. 90210 Robert Rey.
- Elke is giving a $100 Gift Certificate to a lucky brow fan from her Model Brow Collection.
- Michelle from All Lacquered Up takes you on a visit to the Lancome Boutique in New York City and shares her favorite items from their holiday collection.
- If you’re always losing your lipgloss, Makeup Moxie has the solution: The DKNY Be Delicious Key Chain
- ThisThatBeauty shows off celebrity brows by Damone Roberts, brow guru to the likes of Madonna and Beyonce.
- Glossypink gives you the tips to get Angelina Jolie’s beautiful Bazaar cover look!
- 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic tried out the new Pure Skin Care Line at CVS, which was both good and bad…
- makeup loves me is giving away a set of the latest diet craze, sensa! get your skinny on!
Face Candy gives you some ideas for bargain shopping without sacrificing fashion.
- Enter for a chance to win a Karmin Titanium Hair Iron over at The Makeup Divas.
- Beauty411 shines the spotlight on the sophisticated Laura Mercier Black Tie Holiday Collection!
- The girls over at Beauty in Real Life are having another giveaway this week with YES Skincare. Click here for more info.
Popularity: unranked [?]